• Be aligned with internationally recognized standards of User Experience •
As the boundaries between real-world and digital interactions continue to blur, businesses need to find new ways to give people the best experience of their brand, products, and services which makes User Experience Design more in demand than ever. Programmers and Product Designers in particular benefit from the integration of User Experience Design & Principles in their line of work.
• What you’ll learn in this 3-day Bootcamp •
This course teaches the core fundamentals of User Experience in an innovative, impactful setting with the perfect blend between activity and theory.
The 3-day bootcamp ends with an exam for the User Experience Foundation Certificate from the British Computer Society (BCS).
The course is based on the exact syllabus of the BCS User Experience Foundation Certificate, which you can find here: http:// certifications.bcs.org/upload/pdf/swt- foundation- ux-syllabus.pdf
• Topics to be Discussed •
- Overview of User Experience Design
- Key Principles of Visual & Psychological Design
- User Research
- Usability Principles and Metrics
- Information Architecture
- UX in Software Development
- Journey Mapping
- ISO 9241: the formal, international standards for human-centered design, accessibility, usability testing and more
- Prototyping, Testing, & Evaluation Cycle
• Ideal attendees •
• Schedule & Venue •
July 3-5, 9 AM to 5 PM